We've won 10 awards for excellence in theater with your help! Shows like "Always... Patsy Cline", "Gypsy" and "Hello Dolly" have given our friends and neighbors joy, laughter and memorable evenings of live theater. We are looking for help with the following list of needs.
Fund a “Much Needed” TECHNICAL MANAGER position for one year $15,000
Become an Co-Producer for our production of "My Fair Lady" $5,000
Become an Executive Producer for our production of "Born Yesterday" $10,000
Become an Executive Producer for our production of "The Belle of Amherst" $10,000
Become a Co-Producer for our production of "Born Yesterday" $ 5,000
Become a Co-Producer for our production of "The Belle of Amherst" $5,000
Fund the purchase of a Headset microphone. (We need 10) $1,300
Fund back stage/operational needs (acoustic panels, blackout curtains etc) $600
Please use the 'comments' line on the donation page
to tell us which of these items you are funding".
Make Your Donation Today! Every Gift Makes a Difference.
Send a check to: Sonoma Arts Live, P.O. Box 539, Sonoma CA 95476 or click on the Donate Button.
We Thank You for your Support.
SAL Theater Company depends on gifts from the community all year long to help subsidize ticket prices, pay increased rent (up 50% from last year), and fund our children’s educational outreach programs. Your tax deductible dollars make a tremendous impact on this theater. Ticket sales account for only 40% of what it takes to create our productions. As a donor to Sonoma Arts Live, you can enjoy experiences designed to give you an insider’s perspective on how important our live artistic endeavors are to expanding the heart and sole of our cultural arts community. Support SAL by becoming a season ticket holder and member of “A Theater On the Move”.
ENJOY ALL THE BENEFITS FOR BECOMING A
CONTRIBUTING MEMBER OF SONOMA ARTS LIVE …
“A THEATER ON THE MOVE”…
Contributing members are a distinguished group of individuals who support the annual operations of the Sonoma Arts Live Theater Company. This important group of supporters enjoy special membership benefits and invitations to exclusive events. All seasonal membership benefits are in addition to our season ticket prices.
• Acknowledgement in our program for a full season
• Acknowledgement in our program and website for a full season.
• Access to Executive Director’s Lounge during intermissions.
All benefits of Underwriter and Patron membership levels plus:
• Two additional complimentary tickets to Shows of your choice during the season.
• Invitations to special SAL Theater events.
• A complimentary glass of wine and treat in the Executive Director’s Lounge during intermissions.
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE: $2,500.+
All benefits of Underwriter, Patron and Partner membership levels plus:
• Two additional complimentary tickets (a total of four) to Shows of your choice during the season.
• Complimentary Opening Night Gift.
• Invitation to exclusive Director’s Circle and Executive and Co- Producer level Circle events.
C0-PRODUCER CIRCLE: $5,000.+
All benefits of the Underwriter, Patron, Partner and Director’s Circle membership levels plus:
• Recognition in all promotional materials, including newspapers, social media, broadcast, direct mail and posters.
• Invitation to attend a rehearsal of your choice with four guests.
• Two additional complimentary tickets (a total of six) to Shows of your choice during the season.
• Invitation to meet with the Directors.
• Complimentary concierge service
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: $10,000.+
All benefits of the Underwriter, Patron, Partner, Director’s Circle membership levels plus:
• Recognition as “The Executive Producer” of an SAL Show you have selected to support.
• Opportunity to have a stage presence in your selected/sponsored Show for yourself, a family member or designated friend.
• Special invitation to attend and participate in a working “Table Read” for your selected /sponsored Show.
• Sit-in discussions with your Show’s Director, Set Designer and Music Director.
• Six complimentary guest tickets to your Show’s Opening Night.
• Invitation to attend the rehearsal of your choice with four guests.
• On-stage recognition as The Executive Producer for your Show.
• Framed keepsake of your Show’s promotional billing featuring your Executive Producer status signed by all the cast members.
• Ability to have a special social gathering of your friends during the run of your Show with the Director and Actors attending.
• Recognition in all print copy that your selected Show “is made possible by the generous underwriting support of…(your name here).
NOTE: This top-tiered EXECUTIVE PRODUCER membership level is truly unique and one-of-a kind as it gives the contributer an exciting list of benefits, ones that affords the donor the ability not to just financially support SAL but truly getting involved in all aspects of a specific production. It would be an ideal gift to give to someone to honor a special birthday, anniversary or event. Please contact our Executive Artistic Director to discuss your gift.
Jaime@sonomaartslive.org or by phone at 707-363-8721
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO SUPPORT SONOMA ARTS LIVE THEATER
In addition to becoming a Sonoma Arts Live Theater member, we hope that you will consider the following additional ways to support this important cultural arts organization. Remember that every gift makes a difference. live theater in Sonoma soothes the soul and fills our hearts.
GIVE A GIFT IN TRIBUTE:
Make your gift in honor of someone special (i.e. Birthday, anniversary, wedding, birth, etc.) and we will mail a beautiful card to the honoree to announce your meaningful donation. Please include the address of the honoree when making this type of a gift.
Make a lasting impact at Sonoma Arts Live through a variety of estate planning gifts. Contact our Director of Membership at 415-260 6396 for further information.
A gift of stocks or equities is an excellent option. Since many securities have appreciated in value since their purchase, they make an attractive gift under current tax law. Contact our Director of Membership at 415-260 6396 for further information.
ONLINE GIVING :
Sonoma Arts Live continues to provide quality productions to the Sonoma Valley community because of the financial support from our audiences. We would be grateful if you would add your name to our growing list of annual fund members by making a gift now to keep our doors open. It’s easy! Just select a giving level from the dropdown box below. If employed, check with your Human Resources Department to see if your gift qualifies for a matching gift…the impact of your gift will go even further to meeting our annual operational expenses.
Sonoma Arts Live Theater values your time and resources. There are a myriad of volunteer opportunities available. Volunteers make this organization vibrant and exciting. We can use your help! Contact Jaime at 707-363-8721.
Among the many needs, please consider the following:
• Hosting an event: We have a number of events that you can support in different ways.
• Becoming a Community Ambassador: Participate in our community outreach program “spreading the word”.
• Work behind stage assisting with stagecraft , sets, costumes, etc.
• Become a docent or concierge assisting our VIP members.
• Ushering at our shows throughout the season