Sonoma Arts Live announces auditions for HELLO,DOLLY, the first show of our 2018-19 season!
Directed by Michael Ross, Music Direction by Tina Lloyd Meals.
Auditions will be held at The Theater School, 19485 Sonoma Highway Suite E, 5:00 - 7:00 pm April 15th.
Rehearsing August, September 2018 and running October 5 - 21 Thursday, Friday, Saturdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 2pm for 11 performances.
The following roles are available. Please come with an uptempo Broadway show tune, not from the show. Please bring sheet music. An accompanist will be provided. No monologue necessary! Be prepared to read from the script.
• Barnaby Tucker: An assistant to Cornelius at Vandergelder’s Hay & Feed store. He is sweet, naïve, energetic, and a follower.
Minnie Fay: A young girl who works in Irene’s hat shop. Irene’s assistant, she is a naïve, strait-laced, fresh, and a follower.
• Ambrose Kemper: A young and explosive struggling artist seeking to marry Ermengarde.
• Ermengarde: The young niece of Horace Vandergelder. She cries often and wants her independence and wants to marry Ambrose.
• Ernestina Money: An eccentric-looking girl in need of Dolly’s matchmaker services.
• Rudolf Reisenweber: Maître d' of the Harmonia Gardens restaurant.
• Waiters: A group of waiters at the Harmonia Gardens restaurant. Requires dancing ability.
• Judge: A white-whiskered night court judge. Easily moved to tears by romance.
Want to get on stage with us?
Sign up below to be added to our mailing list and receive notices for future auditions!